[hackerspaces] Member management/billing software?

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:23:57 CET 2012

Hey Loki,

Most of the NL hackerspaces are using OR gnu cash, which is general
accounting software with recurring payments (membership) and it
requires some labor to get things on track OR they are using
spreadsheets in excel, docs or whatever.

The most promising project on finances here is by SYNACK who's working
on synlogistics. Maybe you can help him out.
https://wiki.bitlair.nl/Pages/Project/SynLogistics

There also seems to be a range of online financial management systems
that are user-friendly as part of the modern "networked economy". I've
never seen such a system. As far as i know bookkeeping software is
horrible :)

Basic accounting knowledge is something you need, even if you are
using your own spreadsheets :)

Regards,
Stitch