[hackerspaces] Another registry?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Feb 10 00:51:49 CET 2012

On 02/09/2012 04:59 AM, Willow Brugh wrote:
> If the main issue with bringing in minors is that of insurance, what would
> go into making our own insurance co-op? Because being an insurance agent is
> what I always wanted to be when I grew up...

I don't think this is actually a big issue; it's clearly a big _fear_
but I think that the fear isn't really rational. Some people make it out
to be a huge concern but the insurance isn't impossible. I'd love to see
some insurance quotes from people who made a "no kids" or "fewer kids"
rather than "whatever" based on insurance issues.

All the best,
Jacob