[hackerspaces] Another registry?

Al Jigong Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Fri Feb 10 18:36:51 CET 2012

People are conflating two issues:

1) No kids in the space

2) No kids as members

Most spaces I know have the latter, largely because involving minors as
actual members opens up more liability and involves getting parental
permission, etc.

Most spaces I know allow kids to use the space, as long as they are
supervised by a parent or it is a kid event in which adults are
specifically supervising children.