[hackerspaces] first aid

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:31:07 CET 2012

Great booklet and list for a basic first aid kit, thanks for sharing! I
also appreciate the brief reminders on scene assessment and proper use of
the various materials, perfect for just printing out and including in the
kit.

For day-to-day workshop use I'd probably fill it out a bit with the things
I know I use a lot of (NSAIDS, weird shaped waterproof bandaids and topical
burn gel), but it is the perfect start for a small hackerspace.

-Sam