[hackerspaces] first aid

James Carlson james at schoolfactory.org
Thu Dec 27 22:40:59 CET 2012

The Space Federation set up a form that could be used as a template for
your space to collect information if someone is injured--another good idea,
to keep docs in case of injury for insurance purposes. Keep the form in
your first aid kit!

https://atrium.schoolfactory.org/spacefed/node/107778

The OSHA information is great.