[hackerspaces] tv show pitches

Phil Squid phillip at squidfoo.com
Thu Dec 6 06:44:54 CET 2012

As long as it doesn't cause a problem, we are cool with it. We try to get as much face time with the public as possible. We have had great luck with it and its helped us grow in so many positive ways.

Basically it comes down to making sure everyone knows what is going on. We are all adults and can choose to be apart of it or take a pass. No real biggie.

I'm curious, why some would be against it?

Phil