[hackerspaces] club mate recipes - not open source right?

Lurwah lurwah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:52:05 CET 2012

Hey there,

I've started collecting recipes
<https://hack42.nl/wiki/Gebruiker:Lurwah/Hack42-Mate/Found_Recipes>and
consider developing a Club-Mate-like drink my ongoing project. Not really
sure if it will come to anything, but it did result in a pretty good mead.
Currently I'm working on a syrup which can be added to carbonated water to
make an quick, easy and tasty Mate iced tea. After that it's "just" a
matter of recreating the 'natural flavour' recipe. That's going to be
awesome.

If you'd like to read more about my project visit
https://hack42.nl/wiki/Gebruiker:Lurwah/Hack42-Mate

Yours,
Lurwah / Tijmen