[hackerspaces] will the fruits of our labors be used for, good or for evil?

ellrabin ellrabin50 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:11:31 CET 2011

I don't get the luxury of choosing which customer my company decides to sell its components too. Should I refuse to make a processor if the same one is used in GPS, dish network, scientific recon, and military satellites? There are only a very few chips available. For the most part civilian and military systems are the same. Shall we volunteer to reduce our personal conveniences and capabilities to limit their military potential? If you agree feel free to turn off the GPS on your phone.

Another DoD project.