[hackerspaces] will the fruits of our labors be used for, good or for evil?

ellrabin ellrabin50 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:03:12 CET 2011

Somebody's going to call me on that one so here you go, from the wiki page :

Initial federal planning for a nationwide highway system began in 1921 when the Bureauof Public Roads asked the Army to provide a list of roads it considered necessaryfornational defense.This resulted inthe Pershing Map. [3] Later that decade, highways such as the New York parkway system were built as part of local or state highway system.