[hackerspaces] Out with the "hackers"... In with the, "makers" and the "fixers"

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:50:00 CET 2011

I'd like to see the hackerspace community steer clear of military stuff,
personally. If we let ourselves be involved in helping our nations'
militaries, it's only a matter of time before the members of one
hackerspace are responsible for the death of a member in another
hackerspace. I'd like to think we can transcend that and work towards
helping people do good/useful things.

</2cents>