[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:55:40 CET 2011

Well I'm offering these for free for fun (maybe shipping would be nice or
donations to my HSpace)...
But if anyone needs any other sticks made in similar method... I'll gladly
match price (if i can regards to time involved) in trade for donations to
save our HSpace or shared to create a new sister MSpace (new orleans needs
both)... :)

anyhow... any comments on the design - belch out now... like i said it was
quick.
Fonts and kerning chosen mostly for ease of production.  thin narrow
letters or sharp serifs can be hard and all the little parts inside of
letters take time to "weed" out by hand.  make change requests soon.