[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Charlie X Wallace charlie at finitemonkeys.com
Tue Nov 29 23:12:37 CET 2011

http://123stickers.com/  was good for cheap and quick

From: Tim Saylor
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:38 PM
To: Hackerspaces General Discussion List
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

A while back I reviewed prices, quality, and ease of ordering on a bunch of
sites for our space's stickers, and stikkitnow.com was the best.  So good,
in fact, that they're out of business.  Stickermule.com seems to be second.
I was looking for vinyl stickers that don't come on a roll, low prices for
rectangular stickers, and an easy way to get them the graphics for the
order.  Stickermule also sends you a nice pdf proof.

The full list:

stickermule.com
jakprints.com
stickerguy.com
contagiousgraphics.com
stickergiant.com
stikkitnow.com
urbanimaging.com

Rubin: I remember Mitch talking about stickergiant.com circa the hackerspace
sticker exchange, I'd guess that's where you get them.

Tim

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue.fan at gmail.com>
wrote:

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Mars brown <itcamefrommars at gmail.com>
wrote:
> From the thread regarding the sometimes negative connotations that the
> terms
> hack, hacker, hacking, etc sometimes holds in a public eye...
> For fun I'm offering to make up some vinyl cut stickers that say
> HACKING IS NOT A CRIME
> kind of like the old SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME style.
>
> Any HSpaces that dig the idea... post up or email me your address and I'll
> send them to ya.
> Gonna start with 20-40 per space up to say 400 -500 stickers over all.

Mondo gnarly!  I'm sure Splatspace would take a few... our address is:

Splat*Space
Suite 003
331 W. Main St.
Durham, NC 27701-3232