[hackerspaces] HACKING IS NOT A CRIME vinyl stickers..

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:38:37 CET 2011

A while back I reviewed prices, quality, and ease of ordering on a bunch of
sites for our space's stickers, and stikkitnow.com was the best.  So good,
in fact, that they're out of business.  Stickermule.com seems to be second.
 I was looking for vinyl stickers that don't come on a roll, low prices for
rectangular stickers, and an easy way to get them the graphics for the
order.  Stickermule also sends you a nice pdf proof.

The full list:

   - stickermule.com
   - jakprints.com
   - stickerguy.com
   - contagiousgraphics.com
   - stickergiant.com
   - stikkitnow.com
   - urbanimaging.com

Rubin: I remember Mitch talking about stickergiant.com circa the
hackerspace sticker exchange, I'd guess that's where you get them.

Tim