[hackerspaces] RANT!: SO VERY frustrated with lack of local activity :( Warning: some negative energy present - sorry

Jamie Schwettmann jamie.schwettmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 16:21:17 CET 2011

Throw a microwave-it potluck, encourage bringing cold and frozen foods, and put some broken microwaves near the area, as if you didn't know they were broken. Make sure there is no actual working microwave, stove, or oven to be found anywhere nearby, but *plenty* of tools and supplies for fixing microwaves, and some stuff to clean any food prep devices too.

Talking will turn into doing for the sake of eating in no time! ;)

Maybe someone will invent some way of heating food that's even faster/more fun* than a microwave!

*How about that cesium? blow torch? thermite? soldering-iron oven? BACON LANCE???

Just a thought.