[hackerspaces] CC-licensed Maker Pedagogy (Lesson Plans, etc)?

Mel mel at hackersouverts.fr
Mon May 23 21:09:13 CEST 2011

Thanks for the heads-up, Ben. I've been running computer, electronics and
Arduino projects and classes with a SIG of curious pupils at our
middle-school and I'd love to see something like that - even better,
something like that *translated*. I think I've found my summer project
thanks to you ;)

M.

--
Hackers Ouverts - Hackerspace nomade en Île de France
http://www.hackersouverts.fr/