[hackerspaces] CC-licensed Maker Pedagogy (Lesson Plans, etc)?

Ben Leduc-Mills ben at 610-design.com
Mon May 23 21:04:12 CEST 2011

Although it's not super-public knowledge yet, Sparkfun is working on
something very much like what you're talking about.  It will be a free,
CC-licensed, downloadable binder, with tutorials, worksheets, and activities
geared toward beginners, middle and high-school aged kids.  We're pretty
close (a few weeks would be my guess) to releasing it, and would welcome any
feedback from this list.  If you want to be notified when it's available,
signup for the newsletter at: learn.sparkfun.com

-b