[hackerspaces] Removing non-hackerspaces from the hackerspaces.org list?

Rhys Rhaven rhys at rhavenindustrys.com
Thu May 5 18:23:00 CEST 2011

Saying members run is a very poor definition. You can go with legal
status, for profit vs not-for-profit. We for example are more and more
appreciating being run by an elected Board of Directors. Simply because
the members want to show up, build things, talk and socialize and thats
it. They don't want to bother with the day to day running of the space.

--
Rhys