[hackerspaces] Removing non-hackerspaces from the hackerspaces.org list?

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:16:32 CEST 2011

It seems like reviews work pretty well on sites like Yelp that list
restaurants. Give people the info and decide for youself.
Example:
"Butch's Coffee Shop - 3 reviews: While they do serve coffee, it's mostly a
leather bar where BDSM enthusiasts meet. Lattes half off on Mondays. 3/5
stars"
Etc.

Arclight