[hackerspaces] Remember Trumpet Winsock?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Thu Mar 10 23:34:33 CET 2011

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011, Deech wrote:

>    If you're like me, you may recall Trumpet Winsock, that nifty
>    little bit of software that provided an interface from windows to
>    the TCP/IP protocol stack that people all over the world used to
>    connect to the internet for the first time.

holyshit, moan.

he manage to write a tcp stack that would actually run for that crappy
os - and one could even script stuff with it somehow. he set us all up
online and still saved us from watching his pic at every start like
that other Mirc exhibitionist guy.

now is the time!  sure i'll chip in. Tattam is the man!!
(and i always tought the Trumpet name was damn kewl)

:D