[hackerspaces] Vinyl Record Cutter

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Mar 2 20:54:03 CET 2011

I have a wax cylinder reader/writer (Ediphone Voice Writer). One of
the tricky parts is making your own wax cylinders since you can't
exactly buy them at the office supply store any more. Mine still needs
some repair work done to the cutter head but otherwise is in good
condition. Some day I plan to find out how much data a wax cylinder
can hold - I'd like load a C64 program from wax.

-dosman