[hackerspaces] June Call-in and Synchronous Hackathon

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Mon Jun 20 19:12:43 CEST 2011

> For the "Money Bag Challenge" we are asking you to design and implement
> a hacker/maker themed wallet, coin purse or any easily portable personal
> container for money.

I didn't see too many other spaces on the streams over the weekend.  But
here are the results from the activity it TOG for the hackathon.

http://eirebecky.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/money-bag-challenge/
http://chebe.dreamwidth.org/56210.html

My own entry was a bit of failure but I did manage to overcome my
inability to use a sewing machine.

For the July Challenge (16-17 July) we're planning a inter hackerspace
project so hopefully we'll have some more activity over the weekend.

Robert