[hackerspaces] June Call-in and Synchronous Hackathon

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Wed Jun 8 14:38:29 CEST 2011

Following on from the Sunday call-in.  We picked a crafty challenge for
the June Synchronous Hackathon.

For the "Money Bag Challenge" we are asking you to design and implement
a hacker/maker themed wallet, coin purse or any easily portable personal
container for money.  Creating from scratch or modifying and existing
design is fine.  When the weekend is over do up a blog post to show off
your creations.

Robert