[hackerspaces] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Mon Jun 13 11:31:15 CEST 2011

dear Yves,

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011, Yves Quemener wrote:
> Anonymous is the default faceless garment of the internet crowd. If
> you want to give it a face

 [...]

> If you don't like the guys that break the laws but find the laws are
> bad,

i hereby give up this thread. attention span in online communication
is inversely proportional to the speed of its fruition, so i'm not
surprise if you or anyone else don't read emails before replying
them. Helas, c'est le mal du siècle, and it's not getting any better.
Here I am, ultimately feeling kinda 0ld in these circles for the first
time, still very affectionné to literature and reading lengthy texts.

Yet now I suspect the silent people on this list are too smart to
reply my stupid exhibition here, nevertheless I hope to have tickled
some synapses.  We should never stop circulating critical information
within our networks, not even when we know it can be manipulated,
misinterpreted or just make the messenger unpopular. maybe i should
have tried to write as Anonymous and this would have cheered up more
kiddz. mmmh, now i think of it, i guess someone else might do so in
future, but i phear with different goals.

happy twits and c u at CCC