[hackerspaces] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sun Jun 5 12:07:36 CEST 2011

I share Matt's criticism of the method but I also share Jaromil's concerns
about the general direction of world's politics.

I have been annoyed in the past (we probably all have been) by people
talking loudly about politics but doing nothing concrete. This mailing list
is the last place where I want to attract them. Here should be a place
talking about hacking in a neutral way, to talk about technical subjects
without being distracted by politics.

However I feel that I am part of a decent minority that wouldn't mind
talking a bit more about politics when talking about technology. How about
making another mailing list devoted to that ?

Iv