[hackerspaces] Open letter to Anonymous (please distribute)

DC401 Agent5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Sun Jun 5 00:40:00 CEST 2011

I just pooped a little. But in a good way.

In all seriousness, this is not the proper way to instigate a "battle cry".  Without being called to action, we as hackers, instigate our own reaction to political wrong doings. One act at a time we break down the walls of protected information. At our leisure of course.

-Dave    -Agent5-