[hackerspaces] Sleeping at Hackerspaces

Timo A. Hummel privat at timohummel.com
Thu Jul 7 23:12:43 CEST 2011

Am 07.07.2011 21:30, schrieb Agent 5:
> Any other hackerspaces have places to sleep for visiting
> hackers/makers/breakers?
Well, we allow it for members on a non-regular basis (shouldn't get too
much). If visitors wish to sleep, we can arrange something.

> If so whats your system like?
No special system.
> How many beds do you have?
None, but we have quite some couches and sleeping bags. If we have a
bigger event, we can arrange a special sleeping room in our building.

> Do you charge anything for people visiting to crash there?
No charges.
> Any suggestions or issues that have come up along the way?
Well personally I don't feel too well letting "unknown" people sleep in
the space itself due to the value of several equipment. So if a member
is around, no problem. If no member is around, things can get tricky.

HTH
Felicitus