[hackerspaces] Sleeping at Hackerspaces

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:02:33 CEST 2011

We've allowed it a few times, and it's usually on a case-by-case basis
- I think in every case it has been someone on a hackerspace tour.  We
have a futon and a blow-up mattress at the space, and just tell people
to bring their sleeping bag.  It's more of a "we'll provide a roof"
than anything else.  We don't charge anything at this point.

Loki // BrainSilo.org