[hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 08:49:15 CET 2011

I'm not sure exactly how to ask this.... but here goes.

What are you going to do differently?
Can you give me examples of how to "follow a lunar calendar"?
How do you live differently or change your habits/behaviors differently
than anyone on a Gregorian, Mayan, lunisolar, or martian calendar?

I'm genuinely interested - am I missing something?

What attribute of the moon do you propose has some effect?
What is this effect?

What did you witness in Alaska?
Was it a dark day season or a bright night season by any chance?

Cheers!  - sram|mars

ps - I live by baktun cycles... my digital clock is base20!