[hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 11:46:32 CET 2011

Hi Mars,
I'll have to run now to 28c3 and start volunteering. I'll get back to this emails within day or two. Just briefly, big part of the reason to change for lunar month full moon/new moon as beginning or end of the month is that I think that it is much more natural than 1st of July and 31 of July give or take. The effect of the moon on nature is strong and these days mostly ignored. I'll try to think of examples and find something more also online. I'm quite sure that I'm not going to have some scientifically strong, proven answers.

I'll get back to you.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi