[hackerspaces] lunar calendar recommendations?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 23:33:35 CET 2011

If you believe that the moon phases has strong influence on nature and therefore human included it is good to plan based on them and their effects. At leasts that is what I plan to do. However I'm quite pretty sure that prove these influences scientifically will be very difficult, but that is not really what I'm after. I'm seeking improvement of my life style.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi