[hackerspaces] are we creating a political discussion list?

David Powell davepow16 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:45:34 CET 2011

I just use the Mute feature in gmail for topics I have not interest in. It
does a very good job. I can still check on the conversation at a later date
if I want but looking though my archived e-mail. I know many people hate
good because they are data miners but I have given in. They just have way
too many useful features that make my life easier.