[hackerspaces] buildwiki kind of like a online hackerspace

Christy Delow cdelow4 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 19:39:10 CET 2010

Hello,
I recently launched http://buildwiki.org/ <%20http://buildwiki.org/> a wiki
for collaborative invention. The idea is users can work together on a *
project*, and once its been fully developed finished and tested. It becomes
a* build*, which means its a how-to on the site.
Also I'm planning for a section on programming, and basic electronic skill
how-tos (like soldering). Take note its still in development, and not
everything has been added. (I am still figuring out media wiki.)

I know theirs websites like http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page, but the idea
is that information and people with similar interests can come together in
one place. Much like a hackerspace.

I am looking for people to help edit, if your interested just head over to
http://buildwiki.org/. You don't need an account to edit, but its suggested.
See advantages of a wiki account
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Why_create_an_account>.

Any criticism, suggestions, whatever are welcome.

Thank you for reading!

-Screwdriven