[hackerspaces] Cleaning up the wiki "list of hackerspaces"

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:51:33 CET 2010

Agreed, I think we should divide it active on top, then building, then
planned. Or we could make a tree with Country, State/region, City with
active, building, planned. Possibly with a few keywords that distinguish the
space (focus on programming, security, lab/bio, etc). That way it won't be a
race to get a hackerspace active, and people can see all the hackerspaces in
the city that could fit their needs.