[hackerspaces] Cleaning up the wiki "list of hackerspaces"

Peter Smith peters242 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:54:59 CET 2010

To fix some of the clutter, I propose a "REFRESH" button to be
available for any entry that is not "active" or "building"..  There
would be a time-to-live applied (30 days?), which would force the
entry to drop from the listing whenever someone hasn't physically hit
the "REFRESH" button within the time-to-live (this would at least
allow those entries/hackerspaces that no longer have any humans that
care about them to get automatically cleaned up.)

Peter