[hackerspaces] Cleaning up the wiki "list of hackerspaces"

Ben Brown ben at kwartzlab.ca
Mon Nov 22 21:40:11 CET 2010

What about splitting/filtering the list depending on
Open/Planned/tomato? I think the 'planned' spaces are almost as
important to those who are the textbook definition of 'Open'.

After all, some of our members found about Kwartzlab before we had a
physical location because it was included in this list. It allowed them
to contact our group and get involved in the founding and build-out phase.

Ben