[hackerspaces] Fwd: [austin-hacker-space] Speaking at Defcon

Jens Christian Hillerup jens at hillerup.net
Sun May 9 23:53:36 CEST 2010

Speaking as a DEFCON newbie until last year I found the talk on hackerspaces
very interesting, and thus I support submitting another one. Yes, it will be
repetitive and redundant, and everything we say has been said before -- but
isn't that what we're after? I mean, people going to attend the talk (no
matter how few or many) will have an honest desire to know whatever
we/you/they are going to talk about.

As I see it, Matt, you are saying it is irrelevant to teach people about
something they want to know, which sounds very unhackerish to me.

-jc