[hackerspaces] Fwd: [austin-hacker-space] Defcon Talk

Sean Bonner sean at seanbonner.com
Mon Mar 29 21:33:22 CEST 2010

In LA, Crash Space went to blogged about idea to signed lease in under
2 months, and from getting the keys to having events almost every
night of the week in under a month. Most of this is because of our
"fuck it, let's just do it, shit will work out later one way or
another" approach rather than sitting down and thinking of all the
reasons it wouldn't work (a tactic that had stalled previous LA
hackerspace plans). I'd be happy to be on the panel to chat about that
if anyone felt that would be interesting.

-s