[hackerspaces] Fwd: [austin-hacker-space] Defcon Talk

Matthew McCabe matt at mrmccabe.com
Mon Mar 29 21:44:50 CEST 2010

Yup, the Austin Hackerspace has that same approach...we don't know exactly
what we are doing, but we have a space and we are doing it ;)  Though, to be
fair, we are trying to be careful and be sure we don't screw ourselves in
the long run.  And we are definitely learning a lot as we go along.

The collaboration idea is something that we could talk about as
well...though again, I am not sure where exactly to take it.  So if anyone
more experienced has some ideas...

Thanks,
Matt