[hackerspaces] Fwd: [austin-hacker-space] Defcon Talk

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Mon Mar 29 21:14:22 CEST 2010

If there is interest an interactive panel of geographical diverse
representatives...  sure ... if there's public interest.

But having a talk for the sake of having a talk is silly.  If we don't have
something awesome and unique to demo / discuss move over.

On Mar 29, 2010 2:57 PM, "Nick Farr (hackerspaces.org)" <