[hackerspaces] Hackerspace business plan

Peter Ing peter.ing.za at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:08:13 CEST 2010

I am trying to get a Hackerspace going in South Africa. Instead of a
business plan I drew up a document that explains what a hackerspace is
and what the intentions and outcomes are.

This document is for potential partners who would be willing to
provide resources and space for the hackerspace to use.

Here in SA its not feasible to setup a hackerspace like a business and
I suspect the same may apply in most parts of the world.

Thats just my 2c

Peter