[hackerspaces] Hackerspace business plan

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:00:49 CEST 2010

As having gone through starting a space almost exactly six months ago,
I'll just throw out there that you should remember that plans change,
and to only count on 50% (or less) of the support promised.  We
initially had a lot of potential members promising support...  of
which less then 50% actually paid membership over those six months -
and it was only $40/month.

Loki