[hackerspaces] Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Sean Bonner seanbonner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 01:50:14 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Deech <deech at ninjacow.net> wrote:

> but it seems
> like it'd be a good community thing for the groups with spaces to
> offer access for visiting hackers.

> What does everyone else think?

I'm curious, have you ever been denied access to a hackerspace? I ask
because in the 3 years or so that I've been visiting spaces all over
the world not only have I never been turned away but I've always been
welcomed with open arms. So I'm just wondering if there's a need for
this, or if it's already happening unofficially.

I know at Crash Space anyone from any other hackerspace is already
more than welcome to hang out here while they are in town..

-s

--
Sean Bonner
http://www.seanbonner.com - homebase