[hackerspaces] Digital Rights Watch

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:39:52 CET 2010

good, then you can contribute to DRW / DiRiWa !!!
(i mean more than this
http://www.diriwa.org/w/index.php?title=France&action=historysubmit&diff=66&oldid=62
)
...or was it some self promotion and some "i've told it was the thing
to do for so long" ? ;-)

hey.... btw, past the ego wars, can we launch a 48-hours for DiRiWa, a
bit like the Freedom Not Fear street protest:
let's say that during one week end, we all gather in all hackerspaces
to contribute in groups to each national pages?

What about THIS weekend if there's no other event planned?
Best,
Phil.