[hackerspaces] Digital Rights Watch

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Mon Dec 13 23:36:08 CET 2010

On 12/13/2010 10:39 PM, Philippe Langlois wrote:
> hey.... btw, past the ego wars, can we launch a 48-hours for DiRiWa, a
> bit like the Freedom Not Fear street protest:
> let's say that during one week end, we all gather in all hackerspaces
> to contribute in groups to each national pages?
+1

> What about THIS weekend if there's no other event planned?
+1

I really feel this wiki would be a great political tool to coordinate
global movements but also European movements, where knowing the differences
between every national law system is sometimes really a mess.

And before these 48 hours I think it would be good to have a list of the
informations that this wiki requires. A template for the countries would be
nice too.

Iv