[hackerspaces] Digital Rights Watch

DecereBrain decerebrain at dg-sc.org
Mon Dec 13 20:39:13 CET 2010

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 23:58:26 +0100
Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr> wrote:

> Great !
>
> Started an entry on France.
> Suggestion : propose a template (I copied the Netherlands page) and make a
> list of the kind of information you would like. Something like :
> - Does it have a three-strikes law ?
> - Does it have software patents ?
> - Does it have political censorship ?
> etc...
>
> Anyway, really good initiative. It has been discussed since a long time, I
> wonder if I didn't see a similar initiative start when I was receiving the
> pp-int (pirate party international) mailing list. If the piratpartei is in
> the initiative they probably will learn about it, but it would be nice if a
> database with a few countries already existed and could be merged.

Great !
That was one of te ideas we have in mind for our French langage,
soon-to-be-released-since-for-over-two-years electronic magazine
Entropie (<https://www.dg-sc.org/entropie/>, French only, sorry). It's
good to see that other people not only have this kind of ideas, but do
work on it too! :)

--
[DegenereScience]DecereBrain
http://decerebrain.weblogs.dg-sc.org