[hackerspaces] Digital Rights Watch

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sat Dec 11 23:58:26 CET 2010

Great !

Started an entry on France.
Suggestion : propose a template (I copied the Netherlands page) and make a
list of the kind of information you would like. Something like :
- Does it have a three-strikes law ?
- Does it have software patents ?
- Does it have political censorship ?
etc...

Anyway, really good initiative. It has been discussed since a long time, I
wonder if I didn't see a similar initiative start when I was receiving the
pp-int (pirate party international) mailing list. If the piratpartei is in
the initiative they probably will learn about it, but it would be nice if a
database with a few countries already existed and could be merged.

Iv