[hackerspaces] Intro to Reversing at Hive76

Matthew McCabe matt at mrmccabe.com
Mon Aug 9 17:26:34 CEST 2010

I am very interested in this class but am in Austin, TX.  Do you have any
plans to allow for virtual attendance?

On a more general note: I think it would be a great idea to have a number of
hackerspace classes available online to the larger hackerspace community.
Anyone have suggestions for how to do this?  Collaboration software
recommendations, etc.?

-Matt