[hackerspaces] Intro to Reversing at Hive76

Chris nameless at subluminal.net
Mon Aug 9 17:34:23 CEST 2010

Cost aside, gotomeeting could work. I'm not sure how that'd work out with
seeing the speaker since I've never used the program as the presenter, but I
know you can have people dial in and listen, ask questions, view the screen
of the computer, etc. Maybe the way to do it would to set up a webcam that
displays to the screen and then switch back and forth?