[hackerspaces] Software Licensing

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:03:43 CET 2009

For the warzone project, I believe we want to simulate real-world
scenarios to simulate what real hostile behavior and overall network
activity looks like and feels like. We'll need licenses even for those
VM's running proprietary operating systems and software. We might be
able to get them donated if we phrase the request right.