[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Promotional Materials

Bartosz Kostrzewa bartek at fastmail.net
Thu Nov 5 14:31:04 CET 2009

tetsu yatsu wrote:
> > Does anyone have generic Hackerspace promotional materials they wouldn't
> > mind sharing?
> > We're working on some of our own, but it takes a bit of effort, and we
> > only have 2 weeks. Starting sooner would be awesome.

svn export svn://hackerspace.lu/storage/GraphX

You're probably most interested in the "Folder" directory in there.

watch out, it's quite a lot of stuff (400 MB)

licensed as CC BY-SA http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/

-- syn2cat - hackerspace.lu 11, rue du Cimetière | Pavillon "Am
Hueflach" L-8018 Strassen | Luxembourg